Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Songkran

I have had the fun of celebrating the Thai New Year which is call Songkran a few times in Thailand. Due to Covid they have not allowed the normal water battles the last few years so 2023 was the first time since I have retired to Thailand to have the pleasure.

I put my phone in a clear plastic bag to protect it from the water and tried to take some videos but they all were pretty bad so only posted a couple.



Below the shot video is of Central Festival Pattaya. I thought is was safe so the only video I took without the plastic page.



The water throwing in Pattaya goes on for a week. I went out into the fun 3 of the 7 days. I also got wet a couple of days when I went out on the motorbike to get something to eat.

You can not tell from the following 2 pictures of me but I had a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment