Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Nang Ram Beach, Sattahip

It was a hot and humid day in Pattaya but decided to get out of my room and see if I could visit someplace new to me. I had seen a place in Sattahip on someone's Youtube channel called The Burger Box and it was my first stop. It was a good meal and at a good price and even got a free chicken sandwich.

From The Burger Box I stuck Nang Ram Beach into google maps and hopped on the scooter and hit the road again. I took one of the slower options from google and enjoyed the ride through the countryside rather than taking the highway.

I was in the city of Sattahip when I spotted a pink elephant and usually I only see these after a number of the strong Belgian beer Delirium Tremens. I stopped at Wat Pa Yup long enough to take a couple of pictures and that proceed onto the beach.



Access to Nang Ram beach cost 20 baht (about .60 USD). I had read good things about the beach but it is next to the naval yard and I did not find it as pretty as some of Thailand's beaches. It also had a lot of trash along the road and a bit on the beach. Following are a few pictures of the beach and a short video.



Even with being a bit disappointed in the beach itself it was better than setting in my room and was well worth the hour drive down to Sattahip. Any day you get to see a pink elephant can't be all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment