Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Wat Tham Suea (Tiger Cave Temple) วัดถ้ำเสือ

I like to ride my motorbike on the road that runs down along the river. The Tiger Cave Temple is on this road but I for some reason have never stopped and visited. Today I decided was a good day to make the stop.

I got lucky in the way I went to the temple because I went to the parking lot with the shorter staircase. This picture is the stairs I had to climb.



The temple has a good view of the river and landscape of the area.



The main Buddha has some work going on currently but it is still an interesting looking setup. I think it looks like a Buddha inside a sea shell inside another sea shell but have no idea what the true meaning of this is.



I climbed the stairs to the top level of this pagoda. I did not think it was all that high but taking the stairs changed my mind.



I like the picture I took from the top of the pagoda looking out one of the windows. Not sure it was worth all the work to get it but it was the only reward I was given for the climb.



I stopped by the parking lot that I did not use to see the steps I missed and toke a quick picture that I think is a good overview of the temple.



I uploaded a short video to youtube while I was at the temple and following is the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment