Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Going Through Hell at Wat Phai Rong Wua

Suphanburi is one of the neighboring province to Kanchanaburi where I now live so I am sure I will be spending more time here but visiting Wat Phai Rong Wua was my first time stopping in the province to have a look around. Reading about this temple one website says it has some of the largest Buddha images of a specific type in Thailand. It has the largest bronze Buddha and the largest cement Buddha. Not sure if I saw the bronze one but I assume this picture is of the cement one.



I went around the large grounds of this temple but did not go into the main building or even take a picture of it. I did go into this smaller building that I thought looked more like a Hindu temple was Buddhist.



Below is a short video of the temple grounds.



Wat Phai Rong Wua had a very impressive Hell Garden. Following are a couple of my pictures from my stroll through hell at this temple.







I also did a short video while I was in hell and posted it on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment