Pages

Friday, September 8, 2023

Phra Chedi Munikarn, Kanchanaburi

I spent a couple of days unpacking and then went to explore a bit of the countryside on the other side of the river. Other than encountering one dog that did not like me exploring around his bit of the river it was a wonderful day.

I saw a number of places I will have to go back and visit in the future but only stop at one temple where I could see a big Chedi and a golden Buddha from the road. I believe the name of this place is Phra Chedi Munikarn.

Here is a shot of the big Chedi.



I found the setting with the cliffs in the background of the Bhudda really pretty.



There was a really long lying Buddha seen in the picture below. The site had a standing or walking Buddha that I only saw from the bottom of the stairs being to lazy to climb what looked like at least a 100 stairs.



There was also a little cave and it is at the end of the short video I uploaded to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment