Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday's Face-Bangkok, Thailand

I could not decide which of these 3 photos to use this week so I just used them all.

This is from the Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market which I blogged about earlier in the week. This man was paddling the tourist boat around the small water way that went through the middle of the market.



Thailand is called the land of smiles and I seem to see a lot of them every day. I am not sure that the people in Thailand are that happy or if they just can not help but smile when they see this big stupid strange looking foreigner coming towards them with a grin from ear to ear (I smile a lot in Thailand). I don't seem to catch the smiles in many of my pictures so had to post this group of school girls that I happened to catch when visiting the Assumption Cathedral. I was on my way to the main post office when I wondered by this church and school yard and figured I might as well poke in for a few minutes.



This picture is from the China town area of Bangkok and I just like the expression on the face of the driver.



The following pictures does not have a face in it but when you visit a blog site with the word beer in the title you are going to have to put up with a few pictures like this. I'm enjoying one of these while I write this post and hope you can at least enjoy the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment