Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Why I keep going to Thailand

I think most of my family and friends know that I meet a lady in Thailand when I was traveling and we have been keeping in touch. I have been going back to Thailand when I can to see her and was planning a trip in April. I will be starting a new job in April and my new boss did not want me to take a vacation right after starting so I booked a ticket and was off to Thailand about as soon as they told me you have the job.

This is a picture of Na taken in at Pha Taem National Park during this trip.
Na has 2 sons and we visited both of her sons during my vacation. This is a picture of Beer Na’s oldest son.
This is Na’s youngest son Panda.
It would have been better if I would have been able to be in Thailand when I could have spent more time with Beer and Panda due to the Thai holidays. It was still great getting to spend a little bit of time with them and seeing a bit of Thailand I have not seen before. I may try and blog about the rest of the time but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment