Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Plow Field Good Buffalo, คราดนา-ควายด้

It was time to see another running of the water buffalo but this time with a different format. I made my way through Bangkok to the city of Chonburi and the following day to the district of NaPa which holds these races. There are teams of 2 buffalo and one man. I read the thing behind the buffalo is called a plow but when translated from Thai it is called a rake. The man seems to run behind the rake. Following is a short video I uploaded while at the event.



There are races with between 2 and 4 teams. There are long periods between races just trying to get all the teams at the start line and ready to go at the same time. I videoed them trying to line up 2 teams to start one race and have spread that process throughout my long video compilation and didn't include all the failures.

I am happy with the way the video turned out and hope you enjoy it.



It was one fine day and maybe even worth riding a motoebike through Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment