Pages

Friday, May 10, 2024

Ban Nong Tu (บ้านหนองตุ) Maha Chana Chai District, Bun Bang Fai

Today I rode out to the village of Ban Nong Tu and knew I was in the right place when I saw cars parked everywhere and then a rocket shooting into the sky.

I taked a bit with the team preparing this rocket and drank a shot of Thai whiskey with them.



Following is the short that I uploaded to YouTube today.









I was having a good day until the storm rolled in. I tried to help hold the tent up of the noodle stand but the wind was winning and they quickly took down all the poles and let the tent top lay on the ground.

The storm didn't pass quickly and I found my sandles don't do well in mud. I decided watching rockets while standing in the mud was not for me.

I made my way back to the bike and rode through the rain back to my hotel. At least the heat was not an issue on the ride home and there are more rockets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment