Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Another Day of Rockets

I have been in Yasothon for 8 nights and 7 days and have been to 6 days of rockets.

I started the day at the parade in the center of Yasothon city. I didn't take many pictures but had my picture taken a few times including one time with a group of cops. I did like this picture of the princess and the witch even if I have no idea what that has to do with rockets.



After a couple of hours at the parade it was time to go in search of rockets.

I made my way to Muang, Maha Chana Chai District. This was a small festival with only smaller rockets. The benefit of the smaller rockets is it doesn't take much time between rockets. Following is the short I did at the village.



I had 2 more pins dropped on my map so moved on to the next location Song Lao Po Wittaya.

I spent the rest of my day here. This was the largest festival I have been to on this trip. There were 2 launch platforms so one could be setting up and the other one launching a rocket. I tried to catch some of the guys asking for bets in the short I uploaded. I don't understand how the betting works.



Tomorrow is the Yasothon City rocket so still more posts about rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment