Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wát Grà-Ting Raai

I took another ride to a Temple I saw on Google maps. This temple name was only in the Thai script วัดกระทิงราย. I tried to translate it and came up with the temple of the bull story. Raai came up with a number of possible translations but I am sticking with story. I have been known to tell a story that people said was full of bull so this temple is dear to my heart.

I did not notice anything about the temple that made me think of a bull but maybe I just missed it. At least there was a temple where google maps said it was. I have tried to visit a different temple a few days ago that was on google maps. I arrived at a pound and nothing else around. I don't know maybe the temple sank but my trust in google maps went down for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment