Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Men · Wát Săa-Mák-Kee Bprà-Chaa Raam · Wát Tûng-Gà-Lom

I was looking on google maps and I noticed a temple เมรุ วัดสามัคคีประชาราม(วัดทุ่งกลม). Usually the temple name is also shown with the charters that I can read but this temple didn't have that useful addition.

The title is a translation from the Thai script to what I am use to reading. It appears there are 2 wats/temple at this location. Samakkhi Temple and Thung Klom Temple. The main road divides what I thought was one temple complex but maybe each has it's own name.

The temples are very new and in the last picture you can see that the main building at this site is still under construction.

It was enjoyable to take a ride out to see these very shiny new temples just outside of Pattaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment