Pages

Friday, October 7, 2022

Garden of Hell, Na Jasa Tai Chue Shrine and Wat Hong Thong

I started the following morning in Bang Saen visiting Wat Saen Suk also known as the garden of hell.

It had all these different dioramas of how you will be punished for different sins. Before visiting this site I knew nothing about Naraka (Buddhist hell).



I don't recall the sin that made your eyes look like this but I should avoid it.



I didn't know that pulling someone's leg was a sin but you learn something new everyday.



After a short trip to hell I dodged the demos of the road more commonly known as monkeys and went to the Chinese style Temple named Na Jasa Tai Chue Shrine.



I then drove up into the province of Chachoengsao to visit Wat Hong Thong. I would like to visit some of the provinces in Thailand that I have not been to before so had looked at tourist attractions in Chachoengsao but even though Wat Hong Thong is in Chachoengsao it is closer to the City of Chonburi than the city of Chachoengsao. It was a pretty temple above the water but not sure it was worth the risk involved of driving on a section of the number 3 highway where big trucks seemed to be out to kill me.



It was a long fun day and I was happy to arrive safely in my hotel in the city of Chonburi for 3 nights and hopeful enjoy the coming festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment