Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Roof, The Roof is on Fire

It has been a number of years since I attended the concert of the Bloodhound Gang in the city of Haarlem, Netherlands but yesterday as I watched smoke pour out of a building close to me I could not help but think of this song. Note parental guidance is advice before watching this video or in other words my parents should not watch this video because they will not like it. This may be true of most people but my taste in music is a bit strange.





The smoke had changed from black to white by the time I got my camera and took this picture. I was not the only person watching the building burn. On the right side of the street you can see the right lane is full of motorcycles watching the activity and the left side has the pickup trucks used as fire trucks.



This is motorcycle taxi watching the smoke from the bridge leading to where I am staying.



I tried to take a couple of videos but the fire was mostly out by the time I did this but am still sharing them. The second one really shows that Bangkok is not a place you want to be if you are in need of someone rushing to rescue you.



No comments:

Post a Comment