Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Face-Bucharest Romania

This Friday Face I am cheating again with me being one of the faces in the picture. In Bucharest I stayed in a place called "Expo Home Stay" and this is me with owners of the place. They are a father and son that are turning their house into a hostel but when I was there they only had one room ready for booking so booking.com made them call it a home stay.



They ask me to have lunch with them one day and after eating they wanted to have a picture together. We took pictures in pairs which are better pictures than this one but I like this one where we used the timer and has all 3 of us together. I enjoyed staying in this place more than almost anywhere else I have stayed and it was because of these two wonderful gentlemen sharing there lives and stories with me while and little to do with the comfort of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment