Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wutai Shan

Wutai Shan is a mountain that is holly to Buddhist and there are what seems like hundreds of temples all over the mountains. I went though a large number of them climbing up the hill for the most part but one had a chair lift most of the way up to the temple. I did the smart thing and took the chair lift up and walked down. Seeing the faces of the people walking up when I was going down made me sure that the chair lift was the right choice.
I got ask to have my picture taken a couple of times in Wutai Shan and handed over my camera. I figured if they get a picture of me I should get one of them also. The little boy did not really want a picture with me. It was all his parents idea and I was a big scary thing to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment