Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Madurodam

I needed to pick up my visa for China that I applied for last week so went to Den Haag/The Hague again today. I took the wrong tram so had to walk a ways through the rain but found the consulate with no problems and picked up my passport with my visa for China. Yea! I wanted to visit Madurodam today since I had not been there before and tour books and a friend recommended seeing it. Madurodam has models of a lot of the important building in Holland. I was lucky that just after entering the sun came out and was a nice afternoon to walk around and see the models. Here is a picture of the Madurodam Binnenhof. I put a picture of the real Binnenhof in my last post.
This is a picture of the Madurodam Muiderslot which I visited in a previous post.
I found Madurodam sort of interesting but enjoy visiting the real building better. I did get ideas of some places I visit that I have not seen. Just prior to leaving Madurodam I walked past where they were giving a puppet show for children. I stood around and watched and really enjoyed the puppet show. I guess I am just a kid at heart. Since the sun was out I decided to visit the beach again but as soon as I got there it started to drizzle rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment