Pages

Friday, September 25, 2026

Pattani to Narathiwat



This is the link for my planned route from Pattani to Narathiwat.



This day was full of riding along the coast and looking out on the Gulf of Thailand.

I am ashamed but I am not sure which picture goes with which beach. I will arrempt to get them correct but please don't plan travel on what I put here.

My first stop was at Penarik Beach (หาดปะนาเระ).







I was riding along and just turned left down an unknown road and wound up here.



My next stop was at Ratcharak Beach.



When I road down to the beach I pasted this mosque so stopped and snapped a picture when I was passing on my way back to the main road.



Once again I saw a sign pointing to a beach so off I went but don't think I made a point to get the name of this beach.





I think this is Wasukri Beach (หาดวาสุกรี) but when I look at pictures on line of Wasukri Beach I don't see a light house so now I'm confused.



My last beach before riding through the city of Narathiwat was Ban Thon Beach (หาดบ้านทอน).



I would say that Narathat Beach is part of the city of Narathiwat. I stopped on a bridge on the way to the beach for a picture and then a picture of the beach.





I seem to have a knack for arriving at a Mosque as prayer is taking place. This was the case at Masjid Klang Pracha Changwat Narathiwat (มัสยิดกลางประจำจังหวัดนราธิวาส) so just took a picture.



I seem to have entered the temple grounds at Khao Kong Temple (วัดเขากง) via the wrong entrance. Google maps had me going in circles and wanting me to turn in places there were no roads but I eventually found my way over to the big Buddha.





San Chao Mae Kow Leng Jee (ศาลเจ้าโก้วเล้งจี่) was my final stop of the day and I was getting ready to snap a quick photo in front of the temple when a lady showed up urged me to go into the temple. I forgot to take the picture outside but have this one from the inside.



It was a very good day of riding along the coast and not what I expected of Narathiwat.

No comments:

Post a Comment