Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Wat Tham Faed or Twin Cave Temple

A Saturday with no plans and not having done a lot lately other than trying to stay cool. I hopped on the motorbike and rode south along the river. This is the ride I seem to do most often when I have no direction in mind.

Today I noticed a temple up on the hill and decided it was a good day to explore even with the temperature over 100f or 35c.

I found a dirt road leading up the hill and gunned the engine to make climb until I hit the paved road that someone who knew where they were going would taken. I arrived at Wat Tham Faed (วัดถํ้าแฝด) or the Twin Cave Temple.











I found a seat in the shade and enjoyed an ice coffee and the views over the countryside and the river.







I think the next 2 pictures are the enterence to the caves. I did not enter and they don't look like twins to me.





When leaving I stopped near the bottom of the hill to get a photo of the temple from a distance.



I stoped again when headed back to the main road and took a picture of the Tiger Cave Temple over the rice fields in the distance. I blogged about visiting the Tiger Cave Temple a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment