Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Prasat Sikhoraphum and Surin

Prasat Sikhoraphum was as far away from my home in Pattaya that I planned to visit on this trip. It is in the Province of Surin but 30 to 45 minutes away from the city of Surin. I seemed a bit tired so decided to book 2 nights in a Surin hotel and just do a day trip to Prasat Sikhoraphum and back. The ride was along a busy highway and not a lot of fun but made it there and back with no problems.



This was another temple I maybe should have just taken a picture from the gate and avoided the 50 Baht entrance fee but decided to at least walk around the small temple. There was no one to collect the fee so I just walked in but was chased down about five minutes later for my payment.

I enjoyed the temple but think I enjoyed having a lite day of traveling even more. I visited the local market for food the first day when I arrive in Surin and went to the night market the day I visited Prasat Sikhoraphum for a bowl of noodle soup. I did not do a lot or see a lot but all in all I really enjoyed Surin.

No comments:

Post a Comment