Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Pattaya Fireworks Festival 2021

I sat on the roof of the building I live in and watched the Friday night Fireworks Festival. It consisted of 4 shows of fireworks with each show lasting between 10 and 15 minutes. The 4 shows had breaks between them and covered a period of about an hour and a half. Following is a crappy little 1 minute video I took of one of the shows.



The Pattaya News did a good video of the show as seen from the beach. It is a much better place to see the show but I did not want to deal with the crowds.



Both days of the festival was suppose to have a sky diving show. Each day I tried to see the show but was looking at the wrong area of the sky both days so seemed to only catch the last sky diver of each day with the big Thailand flag below him.



No comments:

Post a Comment