Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thailand 6 Months

I never thought when I decide to stop traveling full time that it would possibly be the luckiest decision I have ever made. I just picked the 1st of March to enter Thailand out of the blue. On March 25th Thailand’s prime minister declared a nationwide state of emergency and banned entry for all non-resident foreigners.

I can't image what it would have been like going through this pandemic without a place to call home.

That being said I have now been in Thailand for 6 months. I have been living in the Bangkok area and other than the same lockdown that everyone else in the world seems to have gone through it has been great.

I have posted a few videos of things I have seen that I found interesting. The total viewing time for all 4 videos combined is less that 2 minutes. Hope you enjoy.

Chao Phraya River Ferry


Squirrel Lady Khao Mo Mountain Replica Bangkok


Foot Volleyball (Sapek Takraw) Bangkok


Monk Playing Hit the Belly Button in Chiang Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment