Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Red White and Blue Flag

I referred to the USA flag as the good old Red White and Blue but you know there are a lot of countries flags that could fit into this description. This is the Dutch national flag other red, white and blue flags that I can think of include: France, Luxembourg, UK and Russia. Wikipedia list 29 countries with flags having the colors of Red White and Blue.

This picture is from 2003 when I went off on my new bike to explore a bit of the Netherlands. This is a ferry I took that was on the bike path for crossing over the water close to Zwolle. Not sure if this would be the best job ever or the most boring. Working 8 a day only during the summer to go back and forth across this small bit of water whenever someone shows up on a bike. If I recall correct the ferry ride cost one Euro.

No comments:

Post a Comment